Clean Room HVAC
- HVAC systems includes air conditioners, Motorblower assembly, an evaporative coil, a compressor and compressor coil, thermostats, ductwork, Modules, filters, Grilles, diffusers and dampers which help to distribute the conditioned air within a building. We follow a very stringent quality control systems and up to date guide lines, where we ensure every raw material received and every manufactured item is tested and approved as per the set quality norms. This ensures optimum performance of the equipments.
- SEW is a prominent service provider in the global market offering Cleanroom Validation Services.
- Supply, Installation, Testing and Commissioning of Air Handling Units
- Supply, Installation, Testing and Commissioning of Duct Network
- Airborne Particle Counting of the Clean rooms from ISO 5 - ISO 8 Class
- HEPA Filter integrity test by using PAO method
- Pressure balancing of the Clean Rooms
- Documentation like DQ, IQ, OQ and Test Reports as per ISO guidelines
Air Handling Units
- Air Handling Unit, is a device used to condition and circulate air as part of a heating, ventilating and air-conditioning system. An air handler is usually a large insulated metal box containing a blower, heating or cooling coils, filters, sound attenuators and dampers. Air handlers usually connect to ductworks that distribute the conditioned air through the building and return it to the AHU. Sometimes AHUs discharge (supply) and admit (return) air directly to and from the space served without ductwork.
Made of 43 +/- 2 mm thick PUF insulated panels with 0.63 mm plain inner and painted outer skins with provision for fixing aluminum aerofoil design fresh air dampers, filter section with flange type 10 micron (EU 4) filters, coil section with 4/6 row CW coil, electrical tubular heaters provision , SS 304 drain pan with insulation, blower section with DIDW backward curved fan with motor, drive arrangement with belts and pulleys, fine filter section with flange type 5 micron (EU 7) filter and provision to fix aluminium aerofoil design damper at outlet of unit. Limit switch and light in the fan section, provision for gauges to measure the PD across the filters.